/* */


Tuesday 5 April 2011

Gambar : Malaysia’s Seaventures Dive Resort

Salam to all my fellow reader,

today i would like to share with you about the famous-amos Oil Rig Resort that is at our beloved country Malaysia. I write about this not because they paid me to write and I realize that I'm not famous-amos blogger like someone else (read : other blogger)

This resort located at abadoned oil rig between Borneo, the Philippine, and the Indonesia. Malaysia's Seaventures Dive Resort also one of famous diving spot at Pacific Ocean. They are hundred or maybe thousand marine creature such as coral reef, fish, crustasea, turtle and other marvelous creature.

Seaventure Dive Resort own by Suzette Haris a Singaporean business woman who bought this giant monster. Let's take a look at this photos.








Credit : Seaventures Dive Resort
Jangan Lupa Click iklan dibawah ni sebagai tanda sokongan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...